Be our guest
We offer a new choice in care and support when you or a love one needs some respite – Short Stays at Angle Vale Gardens Retirement Estate.
Short Stays are available to people aged over 55 who may encounter the following situations:
- Recovering from a hospital stay and looking for some extra time, care and assistance before returning home
- Recuperating after a fall or incident at home and need some extra care and support
- Looking for help and companionship in a friendly environment that also offers safety and security if family is going away
- Caregivers needing some personal time to recharge and wanting to ensure the care, safety and comfort of a loved one
Welcome to Angle Vale Gardens
As our Short Stay guest you can access from 1 to 3 weeks care and support in one of our lovely Assisted Living Apartments with a range of services to help you on your way to recovery.
Services such as three nutritious, home-style meals served daily, help with your medication, linen and laundry services, apartment cleaning and dedicated staff to help care for you every step of the way.
Health professionals are welcome for your continuum of care and furthermore, you will have access to all the wonderful facilities and activities at the estate with staff and residents, ensuring that your experience is a comfortable and enjoyable one.
Affordability with added peace of mind
Short Stays at Angle Vale Gardens do not require an ACAT assessment. For a very reasonable $60 per day you can live in one of our Assisted Living Apartments for up to 3 weeks.
Beautifully appointed, the apartments have been architecturally designed with your needs and privacy in mind. Each features a kitchenette, dining/lounge area, large bedroom, walk through robe and generous bathroom.
For added peace of mind, Angle Vale Gardens Retirement Estate is a secure, gated community with staff onsite 24 hours a day every day and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system.
Delicious and Nutritious Meals
Three meals a day are served and prepared on the premises by our very own chef, so you know you will be well looked after nutritionally.
Cereal, orange juice, toast and spreads, fresh fruit
Quiche and salad
Ham, boiled egg and salad plate
Roast beef, roast potatoes, zucchini and honey carrots
Lamb chops with homemade mint sauce, herbed potatoes and vegetables
Rhubard crumble and custard
Short stays at a glance
As our guest you’ll enjoy:
- Living in a spacious, well designed, light filled apartment
- Weekly apartment clean, linen and laundry service
- Three home-style, nutritious meals daily
- Visiting health professionals
- Staff onsite 24 hours a day, every day
- Secure community with emergency call system
- Range of social activities and events
- Easy access to shopping facilities and services
Call to make an appointment on 8155 6833
You’ll like it so much you’ll want to stay
We are sure that you will enjoy your Short Stay here, so much so, that we extend the invitation to make Angle Vale Gardens Retirement Estate your home permanently.
Offering peace of mind with like-minded neighbours in a secure and caring environment, you’ll continue to enjoy the services, facilities, activities and events you have been accustomed to – all in your very own home.